Comset 4 Relay Digital Input Output Board
- Maximum load on contacts in Normally Open mode: AC 250V/10A, DC 30V/10A.
- Trigger current 5mA.
- Module can be set to high level or low level trigger using a jumper wire.
- Onboard LED’s to show power status and relay status (relays 1-4).
- Fully assembled.
- Module size: 73mm * 50mm* 18.5mm.
- Product Data
The Comset DIO-004 is a four- relay digital IO board specifically designed for the CM685V-1, CM685V-4 , CM685V-6 and CM770W-6 3G/4G/4GX Routers as well as the CM685VX and CM950W 5G Routers. It allows controlling of larger loads and devices such as a pump, a fan or an air conditioner via SMS.
The DIO-004 requires 12VDC to operate properly.
73 x 50 x 18.5 mm
- Module interface specifications:
- DC+ : DC power supply positive pole (12VDC)
- DC- : DC power supply negative pole (GND)
- IN1~IN4 : relay signal triggering pin (DIO00~DIO03)
- Relay output:
- Normally closed pins (NC1~NC4) : relay normally closed pins
- Common pins (COM1~COM4) : relay common pins
- Normally open pins (NO1~NO4) : relay normally open pins
- High or low level trigger option:
- S1~S4:Option switch for relays 1~4;
- Low level trigger if COM pin connects to LOW pin; High level trigger if COM pin connects to High pin