Comset CM685V-4 Single SIM 4G LTE Cat-4 Industrial Cellular Router
- 3G + 4G + 4GX Modem Router (LTE CAT-4)
- OpenWrt Fully Featured Linux OS
- OpenVPN Server and Client
- Band B28 700 MHz (Telstra 4GX and Optus 4G Plus)
- Ability to select and lock in frequency band
- LTE Advanced CAT4 with 150Mbps Download Speeds
- MIMO LTE Technology
- Automatic failover between ADSL/NBN and 4G LTE
- Supports Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU/ASCII networks
- Supports 4G Voice VoLTE and E000 Call
- SMS Control
- Fully operational on telstra.corp APN
- Product Data
The Comset CM685V-4 is an industrial grade 3G/4G/4GX LTE Wi-Fi Modem Router built on the OpenWrt Linux operating system. It is capable of Cat-4 download speeds of up to 150 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 50 Mbps.
It features a built-in Wi-Fi N300 with speeds of up to 300 Mbps, one Ethernet WAN port for fixed internet connection and one Ethernet LAN port.
It also features four digital output ports to control electrical devices via SMS such as turning on a pump or opening a gate. The four DIO ports can also be used as digital input ports that can send an email or an SMS when triggered for alarm notification.
Other features include VPN IPSEC, PPTP, L2TP and Open VPN to establish a secure connection over the 3G/4G network.
The durable and rugged design makes the CM685V-4, as well as the CM685V-1, the routers of choice for Australia’s harshest and most remote environments. The compact design, easy integration and rich built-in features make it suitable for a wide range of industrial M2M applications, including industrial automation, building automation, smart metering, security, surveillance, transportation, health, mining, and environmental monitoring.
|Mobile Network Generation|
|4G LTE Category|
|Digital Input/Output Ports|
|SIM Card Capacity|
|Cellular MIMO Type|
- Supports multi-band 4G, 4GX, DC-HSPA+, HSPA+, HSPA, UMTS, GSM, GPRS, EDGE
- SMA Standard antenna (4 magnetic base antennas included)
- Optimized EMC design
- Always on-line: On-line detection and automatic redial
- Wide range power input (5-40VDC)
- Smart power management
- Reliable, flexible, easy to use
- User friendly set-up wizard for easy configuration and setup
- Network traffic real-time graphs
- Network Diagnostic Tools (Ping, Traceroute and NSLookup)
- RS-232 interface transparent communication (DTU modem function)
- 1 Ethernet LAN RJ45 port & 1 Ethernet WAN RJ45 port
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n N300