Comset CM685V-6-G Cat-6 Single SIM Cellular Wi-Fi Router with GPS
- LTE CAT-6 Modem Router with GPS
- Download Speeds of up to 300Mbps
- OpenWrt Fully Featured Linux OS
- OpenVPN Server and Client
- Band B28 700 MHz (Telstra 4GX and Optus 4G Plus)
- Ability to select and lock in frequency band
- Automatic failover between ADSL/NBN (WAN) and 4G LTE
- Supports Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU networks
- Supports 4G Voice VoLTE and E000 Call
- DIO control via SMS
- Fully operational on telstra.corp APN
- Additional information
- Package Contents
The Comset CM685V-6-G is a CAT-6 industrial grade 3G/4G/4GX LTE Wi-Fi Modem Router with GPS built on the OpenWrt Linux operating system. With download speeds of up to 300 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 50 Mbps, it is one of the few routers on the Australian market that support band B28 (700MHz).
The Comset CM685V-6-G is designed to suit Australian conditions. It supports the latest LTE Advanced technology that performs fast and reliable data communication. It enables users to quickly create a secure and fast wireless network. It features a built-in Wi-Fi N300 with speeds of up to 300 Mbps, one Ethernet WAN port for fixed internet connection and one Ethernet LAN port, as well as a GPIO with four digital output ports to control electrical devices via SMS such as turning on a pump or opening a gate. The four DIO ports can also be used as digital input ports that can send an email or an SMS when triggered for alarm notification. Other features include VPN IPSEC, PPTP, L2TP and Open VPN to establish a secure connection over the 3G/4G network.
The durable and rugged design makes the CM685V-6-G the router of choice for Australia’s harshest and most remote environments. The compact design, easy integration and rich built-in features make it suitable for a wide range of industrial M2M applications, including industrial automation, building automation, smart metering, security, surveillance, transportation, health, mining and environmental monitoring.
- CM685 Router
- CAT5 Ethernet Cable
- Serial Cable
- Power Adapter
- 5 x Antennas (2 x Cell, 2 x Wi-Fi, 1 x GPS)