Comset CM685VX 5G/4G/3G Industrial Router
- World’s Smallest 5G Industrial Router
- 5G Modem Router with speeds of up to 2.5Gbps
- Supports 5G SA and 5G NSA modes
- Worldwide 5G and 4G LTE-A coverage
- OpenWrt Fully Featured Linux OS
- Two Gigabit Ethernet Ports (One LAN and one LAN/WAN)
- Automatic failover between ADSL/NBN and 5G/4G/3G
- Built-in transient and reverse polarity voltage protection, over-current and over-voltage protection
- Fully Operational on telstra.corp APN
- Additional information
The Comset CM685VX is a New Generation 5G Industrial Router. Supporting both 5G SA and 5G NSA modes, the CM685VX delivers lightning internet speeds of up to 2.5Gbps over the 5G networks with failover to 4G LTE-A Cat 16 with speeds of up to 1.0Gbps. Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon X55 chipset and built on the fully featured OpenWrt Linux operating system, the CM685VX provides a powerful and rapidly deployable internet solution to commercial customers and small to medium businesses.
The Comset CM685VX is an Innovative Router powered by a powerful 580MHz CPU. It features one Gigabit LAN port for fast wired connections, 1 Gigabit WAN/LAN port for automatic failover between NBN/ADSL and mobile 4G or 5G, as well as a GPIO with four digital input/output ports. Other features include VPN IPSEC, PPTP (Server and Client), L2TP and OpenVPN to establish a secure connection over the 4G/5G network.
The Comset CM685VX is a Global Router, supporting frequencies across all major carriers worldwide. The innovative design, easy integration and rich built-in features make the CM685VX the router of choice for a wide range of business and commercial applications, including SOHO, SMB, industrial automation, building automation, security, surveillance, transportation, health, mining and environmental monitoring.