Comset CM820V-4 Cat-4 Single SIM Cellular Wi-Fi Router
- 3G + 4G + 4GX Modem Router with 4 Ethernet Ports and Wi-Fi
- OpenWrt Fully Featured Linux OS
- OpenVPN Server and Client
- Band B28 700 MHz (Telstra 4GX and Optus 4G Plus)
- LTE CAT4 with 150Mbps Download Speeds
- MIMO LTE Technology
- Automatic failover between ADSL/NBN (WAN) and 4G LTE
- Supports Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU networks
- Fully operational on telstra.corp APN
- Additional information
- Package Contents
The Comset CM820V-4 is an industrial grade 3G/4G/4GX LTE Wi-Fi Modem Router built on the OpenWrt Linux operating system. With download speeds of up to 150 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 50 Mbps, it is one of the few routers on the Australian market that support band B28 (700MHz).
The Comset CM820V-4 is designed to suit Australian conditions. It supports the latest LTE technology that performs fast and reliable data communication. It enables users to quickly create a secure and fast wireless network. It features a built-in WiFi N150 with speeds of up to 150 Mbps, one Ethernet WAN port for fixed internet connection and four Ethernet LAN ports. Other features include VPN IPSEC, PPTP, L2TP and Open VPN to establish a secure connection over the 3G/4G network.
The durable and rugged design makes the CM820V-4 the router of choice for remote harsh environments. The compact design, easy integration and rich built-in features make it suitable for a wide range of industrial M2M applications, including industrial automation, building automation, smart metering, security, surveillance, transportation, health, mining and environmental monitoring.
- CM820 Router
- CAT5 Ethernet Cable
- Serial Cable
- Power Adapter
- 3 x Antennas