Comset CM950W 5G/4G/3G Dual SIM Industrial Router
- Australia’s First 5G Industrial Router
- Supports 5G NR with speeds of up to 2.5Gbps
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon X55
- Dual core CPU 880MHz
- Supports 5G SA and 5G NSA modes
- Worldwide 5G and 4G LTE-A coverage
- OpenWrt Fully Featured Linux OS
- Dual Band 2.4 GHz and 5GHz 2×2 MIMO Wi-Fi 802.11AC
- Dual SIM Card Slots for Backup Redundancy
- Two Gigabit Ethernet and two Fast Ethernet LAN Ports
- One Gigabit Ethernet WAN port
- USB3.0 port
- Automatic failover between ADSL/NBN and 5G/4G/3G
- Built-in transient and reverse polarity voltage protection, over-current and over-voltage protection
- Load balancing between 5G and fixed WAN ADSL/NBN
- Fully Operational on telstra.corp APN
- Additional information
The Comset CM950W is a New Generation 5G Industrial Router. Supporting both 5G SA and 5G NSA modes, the CM950W delivers lightning internet speeds over the 5G networks. With two Gigabit Ethernet ports, two Fast Ethernet ports and dual band 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wi-Fi, the CM950W provides a powerful and rapidly deployable internet solution to commercial customers and small to medium businesses.
The Comset CM950W is an Innovative Router powered by a Dual Core 880MHz CPU. It features dual SIM card slots for backup redundancy, 4 x LAN ports for fast wired connections, 1 Gigabit WAN/LAN port for automatic failover between fixed NBN/ADSL and mobile 4G or 5G, as well as a GPIO with four digital input/output ports. Other features include VPN IPSEC, PPTP (Server and Client), L2TP and OpenVPN to establish a secure connection over the 4G/5G network.
The Comset CM950W is a Global Router, supporting frequencies across all major carriers worldwide. The innovative design, easy integration and rich built-in features make the CM950W the router of choice for a wide range of business and commercial applications, including SOHO, SMB, industrial automation, building automation, security, surveillance, transportation, health, mining, and environmental monitoring.