TP-Link Archer C54 AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router
$69.00 inc. GST
- Standards Wi-Fi 5
- IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5 GHz
- IEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4 GHz
- Wi-Fi Speeds AC1200
- 5 GHz: 867 Mbps (802.11ac)
- 2.4 GHz: 300 Mbps (802.11n)
- Wi-Fi Range 3 Bedroom Houses
- 4× Fixed Antennas
- Multiple antennas form a signal-boosting array to cover more directions and large areas
- Concentrates wireless signal strength towards clients to expand Wi-Fi range
- Wi-Fi Capacity Medium
- Allocate devices to different bands for optimal performance
- Simultaneously communicates with multiple MU-MIMO clients
- Working Modes Router Mode
- Access Point Mode
- Range Extender Mode
- Processor Single-Core CPU
- Ethernet Ports 1× 10/100 Mbps WAN Port
- 4× 10/100 Mbps LAN Ports
- Buttons WPS Button
- Reset Button
- Power 5 V ⎓ 0.6 A
- Dimensions (W×D×H) (115 x 106.7 x 24.3 mm)
- Wi-Fi Reception Sensitivity
- 11a 6Mbps:-93dBm；11a 54Mbps:-78dBm；
- 11ac HT20 mcs8:69dBm;11ac HT40 mcs9:-65dBm;
- 11ac HT80 mcs9:-62dBm;
- 11g 54Mbps:-78dBm;
- 11n HT20 mcs7:-74dBm;
- 11n HT40 mcs7:-71dbm；
- Additional information
Faster AC Wi-Fi – AC1200 dual-band is ideal for 4K video streaming and high-speed downloading.
Far-Reaching Coverage – 4× antennas and Beamforming delivers extensive Wi-Fi coverage and reliable connections.
Multi-Mode 3-in-1 – Supports Router, Access Point, and Range Extender modes for added flexibility.
Parental Controls – Manages when and how connected devices can access the internet.
Guest Network – Provides separate access for guests in order to secure the host network.
Smooth HD Streaming – Supports IGMP Proxy/Snooping, Bridge, and Tag VLAN to optimize IPTV streaming.
IPv6 Supported – Compatible with the IPv6 (the latest Internet Protocol version 6).
Compact and Mountable – Designed to conserve space and complement any décor.
|NBN Type Compatibility|