These terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern the use of www.commstechdirect.com.au (the “Site”). This Site is owned and operated by Golcom Pty Ltd, trading as Comms Tech Direct. This Site is an ecommerce website.
By using this Site, you indicate that you have read and understand these Terms and Conditions and agree to always abide by them.
All content published and made available on our Site is the property of Comms Tech Direct and the Site’s creators. This includes, but is not limited to images, text, logos, documents, downloadable files, and anything that contributes to the composition of our Site.
When you create an account on our Site, you agree to the following:
- You are solely responsible for your account and the security and privacy of your account, including passwords or sensitive information attached to that account; and
- All personal information you provide to us through your account is up to date, accurate, and truthful and that you will update your personal information if it changes.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you are using our Site illegally or if you violate these Terms and Conditions.
Sale of Goods
These Terms and Conditions govern the sale of goods available on our Site.
Electronics goods are available on our Site.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all the goods that are displayed on our Site at the time you access it. This includes all products listed as being out of stock. All information, descriptions, or images that we provide about our goods are as accurate as possible. However, we are not legally bound by such information, descriptions, or images as we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all goods we provide. You agree to purchase goods from our Site at your own risk.
We reserve the right to modify, reject or cancel your order whenever it becomes necessary. If we cancel your order and have already processed your payment, we will give you a refund equal to the amount you paid. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor your payment instrument to verify receipt of any refund.
We accept the following payment methods on our Site:
- Visa or MasterCard
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
When you provide us with your payment information, you authorise our use of and access to the payment instrument you have chosen to use. By providing us with your payment information, you authorise us to charge the amount due to this payment instrument.
If we believe your payment has violated any law or these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel or reverse your transaction.
- All items are shipped directly from distributors warehouses located across Australia.
- Bulky items may be sent via road which will take longer than smaller shipments sent by air.
- In most cases, orders received by 12pm (AWST) on weekdays will be dispatched that evening, and delivered the next business day.
- We make every effort to ensure items are available if marked in stock but if there is an unforeseen delay we will contact you and let you know.
Domestic (within Australia)
- Up to 3kg – $11.00
- 3kg to 5kg – $18.00
- 5kg to 10kg – $35.00
- Over 10kg – $80.00
All orders over $500 – Free Shipping!
Refund requests must be made within 14 days after receipt of your goods.
Returns can be made by mail. To return a good by mail, follow the following procedure:
- Contact us for an RMA number.
- Return the merchandise via your preferred courier at your own cost.
- Non-faulty items must be in as new condition in original packaging
The following guarantees apply to our Site:
All products come with 12 months warranty, unless otherwise specified on the product page.
Consumer Protection Law
Where the Australian Consumer Law, Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, or any other consumer protection legislation in your jurisdiction applies and cannot be excluded, these Terms and Conditions will not limit your legal rights and remedies under that legislation. These Terms and Conditions will be read subject to the mandatory provisions of that legislation. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and that legislation, the mandatory provisions of the legislation will apply.
Limitation of Liability
Comms Tech Direct and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates will not be liable for any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses including legal fees from your use of the Site.
Except where prohibited by law, by using this Site you indemnify and hold harmless Comms Tech Direct and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our Site or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Western Australia.
If at any time any of the provisions set forth in these Terms and Conditions are found to be inconsistent or invalid under applicable laws, those provisions will be deemed void and will be removed from these Terms and Conditions. All other provisions will not be affected by the removal and the rest of these Terms and Conditions will still be considered valid.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Site and the way we expect users to behave on our Site.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our contact details are as follows:
- (08) 6186 8000
- PO Box 4317, Victoria Park, WA, 6979